Worker dies after contact with electrical wire

A landscape employee was electrocuted when he came in contact with a live electrical wire while trimming trees March 4, 2023, in Southlake, Texas. The 46-year-old was wearing a harness and was suspended from a tree. Emergency personnel determined that the man was dead when they arrived, according to a Dallas Morning News report.

Previous Article

Worker injured while stranded in tree

Next Article

Tree trimmer electrocuted

You might be interested in …

Tree worker killed

A climber and foreman for a line-clearance company was killed on the job on June 2, 2020, in Maryland. The victim was Donald E. “DJ” Walker, Jr., 26, of Lonaconing, Maryland. No details related to the incident were provided in Walker’s obituary in The Cumberland Times-News, and no other published report was found on the incident.

Click to listen highlighted text!