Two workers were injured by electrical contact August 7, 2023, in Portage County, Wisconsin. The workers were performing a tree-trimming operation when the power line was hit, according to a spmetrowire.com report.
You might be interested in …
A tree worker died June 1, 2020, in Phoenix, Arizona, after coming into contact with a power line. Crisostomo Hernandez-Aguilar, 28, was working on a backyard palm at a residence. First responders found Hernandez-Aguilar on fire and still suspended about 30 feet in the palm near the power lines. Fire officials said technical-rescue companies removed […]
A climber doing tree work was electrocuted May 28, 2020, in Sacramento, California, after making contact with a power line while 50 feet up in a tree. Fire crews responded to a reported tree fire at a private home and found that the tree trimmer was stuck in a tree about 50 feet off the […]
The operator of an aerial lift was electrocuted and his son was injured while trying to rescue him on October 1, 2021, in Melbourne Beach, Florida. The man was in the bucket of a lift working for a tree-trimming service when he accidentally made contact with an electric line while trimming trees behind a residence. […]